Exhibition Technical Manual
We are pleased to share with you this Exhibition Technical Manual.
The exhibition is part of the Airspace Integration Week, taking place from 25 – 27 September 2023 at IFEMA MADRID, Madrid, Spain.
Please read this manual thoroughly as it provides important information and is designed to assist you in preparing for the Airspace Integration Week.
Please forward this manual to everyone working on this project, including your agency and/or your stand builder.
Exhibitors and Supporters Portal
The Exhibitors’ Portal enables Exhibitors and Supporters to:
- Submit Company logo and profile
- Order Lead retrieval (Barcode readers)
- Order additional exhibitor badges
- Submit booth drawing (for “Space Only” booths)
- Submit other deliverables as per contract
Login details to access the Portal will be shortly sent to the company representative who signed the contract.
Link to access the Portal https://exhibitorportal.kenes.com
- One user per company – the login details have been sent to the contact person who signed the contract. This person is responsible for passing on the login details to any third party if needed.
- The contract holder will be charged with any purchase made by their employee, stand builder or agency, unless requested otherwise in writing.
- Access to all Portal services will be available only after submission of your company logo and profile.
- Please note that access to the portal allows the user to see information from previous transactions made by your company with Kenes Group.
- Only deliverables indicated in your contract, should be submitted. Items that are not included in your contract will not be processed.
- Keep the Exhibitor’s Portal link together with your login information on hand for future reference.
Please note that there will be 2 exhibitor´s webshops, to be used depending on the services needed.
IFEMA’s Services Catalogue
Through the webshop (“IFEMA´s Services Catalogue”) you can access all services from the venue: electrical services, rigging, certification, telecommunications, cleaning and containers, parking and security.
Link to access the IFEMA Exhibitor Service Online will be available shortly.
Mestalla Online Webshop
Mestalla, the official shell scheme builder, is creating a dedicated online webshop for any extra services: furniture, AV equipment, plants, graphis for the shell schemes, etc.
Link to access Mestalla´s Online Webshop will be available shortly.
Login details to access both stores will be sent to the company´s representative, who was in charge of signing the contract.
|Stand Set- Up
|Early Move-in for Space only** Only stand construction material will be allowed to unload this day.
|Thursday, 21 September**
|11:00 – 21:30
|Space only stand move-in
|Friday, 22 September
|08:30 – 21:30
|All exhibitor move-in
|Saturday, 23 September
|08:30 – 21:30
|All exhibitor move-in*All major stand construction must be completed and all aisles cleared by 18:00 to allow sufficient time to finish preparing the Exhibit Hall for opening.
|Sunday, 24 September
|08:30 – 21:30
|Monday, 25 September
|10:00 – 19:30
|Tuesday, 26 September
|10:00 – 18:00
|Wednesday, 27 September
|10:00 – 14:00
|Wednesday, 27 September
|14:00 – 21:30
|Thursday, 28 September
|08:30 – 21:30
**Early move in slots have a fee.
Important notes for exhibitors:
- Timetable is subject to change.
- Empty crates and packaging material must be removed after set-up and no later than Sunday, September 24 at 18:00.
- Dismantling of the booth before the official closig hour is not permitted.
- It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to dispose of all materials after dismantling. Any charges incurred for waste removal will be sent to the exhibitor.
- Read through the Set Up and Take Down Safety Procedures
- Review the Exhibitor Move-In information.
- Each exhibiting company is entitled to free exhibitor badges. The amount of free exhibitor badges is stated in your contract, and determined by your booth size.
5 exhibitor badges will be given for each 9 sqm booked, up to a maximum of 90 badges.
- You can register the staff attending the show here or by filling in the Bulk Registration Form and sending it to: AIWeekRegistration@CompleteReg.com
- The exhibitor badges allow access to all activities of Airspace Integration Week.
- Exhibitor badges can be collected at the registration desk onsite during registration opening hours
- Additional exhibitor badges may be purchased at the rate of EUR 50 (not including VAT) per badge.
For any enquiries related to registration, please contact: AIWeekRegistration@CompleteReg.com
Build up and Dismantle Crew Badges
Individuals who assist with the setup and dismantle of the stand should register for the Crew pass here. This pass does NOT include access to the event.
Bulk registration form
Exhibition Floor Plan & List of Exhibitors
The exhibition floor plan has been designed to maximize the exhibitor’s exposure to the delegates. Please note that the floorplan is subject to change.
Address: Av. del Partenón, 5, 28042 Madrid, Spain
Tel: +34 917 22 30 00
The exhibition will be held in Hall 12 which is located close to the South Entrance.
Labor Risk & Health and Safety Form – to be submitted directly to IFEMA MADRID.
Shell Scheme Booths
If you have pre‐booked a shell scheme, please check here the information.
Exhibitors requiring additional equipment may visit the webshop (open soon) of the exclusive shell scheme provider, Mestalla and order directly from there.
Space Only Booths
Exhibitors using independent contractors are required to submit the following for approval by Monday, August 21:
- A signed copy of the “Custom Stand Design Parameters” (page 2 of this document)
- Color Renderings from 2 distinct viewpoints
- Diagram showing dimensions of all elements of the stand, including the flooring and any hanging elements (if applicable)
- Plan view showing orientation of stand in relation to aisles & neighboring stands.
Please submit the files through the Kenes Exhibitor’s Portal: https://exhibitorportal.kenes.com
Daily booth cleaning can be ordered directly with IFEMA MADRID via the Services Catalogue Webshop – available soon.
Internet & Wi-Fi
Complimentary Wi-Fi will be provided by the conference during official conference days in most areas. This public Wi-Fi connection is limited for basic web browsing or checking emails.
Should you have any internet-based feature/device/activity at your booth (for example: product demonstrations), we strongly recommend ordering a dedicated internet connection for your booth (wireless or wired connection) to guarantee a consistent internet connection inclusive of technical support.
Wired internet and Wi-Fi connection can be ordered directly with IFEMA MADRID via the Services Catalogue Webshop – available soon.
- Please do not leave any bags, boxes, suitcases or any type of product unattended at any time, whether inside or outside the exhibition area.
- Neither the venue nor the organiser can accept responsibility for the security of the booths and their contents. The venue as well as the organiser are not liable for any possible loss, theft and/or damage occurred during the rental period of any private property or goods. Exhibitors are fully responsible for the security of their booth and equipment.
- If you wish to hire security for your booth, this can be done with IFEMA MADRIDS via the Services Catalogue Webshop- available soon.
Catering: delivery and receptions
Life Gourmet Catering is the exclusive catering provider for this event.
Absolutely no food or beverage from outside the venue is allowed into the premises without prior written approval from the venue. This includes bottled water.
Exhibitors who wish to order food and beverages for their booth are welcome to do so directly with Kenes Group, by contacting Maria Bernal.
The exhibitor must consider the space available on the booth to store and display the requested deliveries.
For any hostess request for your booth, please contact our recommended provider, Hands for Events: Ángela Olmo
DSV is our partner for the Shipping, unloading and storage at IFEMA MADRID.
Shipments sent directly to the venue, will be refused.
Short-term storage of materials left over after assembly (empty boxes, crates, cases , palettes etc.) should be coordinated with DSV team (payable service).
Under no circumstances may packing materials of any kind be left in the aisles, on the booths, around or behind the booths.
Please contact DSV directly with any questions: Matías Kreiman / Santiago Salso
Insurance policy is obligatory for everyone who exhibits at Airspace Integration Week 2023.
Each exhibitor must have an insurance policy which includes:
- Geographical Scope
- Sum Insured of property (with reference to the property on the exhibition)
- Insured limit of General & Procucts liability
- Coverage for exhibitions
DSV SOLUTIONS SPAIN has been appointed the official forwarding agent for this event.
DSV offers the following services: customs clearance, delivery to the booth, freight forwarding, manpower & trolleys for un‐loading/loading during build‐up and dismantling, storage of empty crates, transportation to and from the exhibition hall.
For security, insurance, and efficiency reasons, DSV is the exclusive agent for move in and move out of the venue.
Exhibitors and stand builders are free to deliver their goods or to pick their goods up from outside the venue. Those who use their own facilities up to the venue are requested to coordinate their time schedule and unloading of their cargo into the venue with DSV.
Vehicles may not be driven into or inside the exhibition halls in the venue. All internal transportation within the premises, e.g. between the loading yard and the booth and all lifting and truck work shall consequently be provided by DSV and paid for by the exhibitor. No engine idling is permitted in and outside the exhibition halls.
Below you can find all needed information for shipping, unloading and storage options:
The delivery and removal of materials and goods for the exhibition booths is allowed only by the official freight forwarder.
Please be advised that neither the organiser nor IFEMA MADRID can accept deliveries on an exhibitor’s behalf.