Airspace Integration Congress events will take place at IFEMA Feria de Madrid and then transition to Cuatro Vientos Airport.
● Monday, 25 September – Exhibit Hall and Programming taking place at IFEMA
● Tuesday, 26 September – Exhibit Hall and Programming taking place at IFEMA
● Wednesday, 27 September – Morning activities will take place at IFEMA, afternoon activities will take place at Cuatro Vientos Airport
● Thursday, 28 September – Live demonstrations and programming will take place at Cuatro Vientos Airport
Program Skeleton: coming soon.
- Evolving ATM systems & procedures to ensure safe management of a busy integrated airspace.
- Developing ATM Automation. Challenges and opportunities.
- Integration of new entrants in the European ATM network.
- Implementation of an integrated airspacewithin ICAO member states.
- Is traffic management in an integrated airspace conceivable without human intervention? Foreseeing the future.
- Ensuring spectrum capability for the future.
- Required physical and cloud infrastructure improvements for an integrated airspace management.
- Sovereignty and responsibility for traffic management in an integrated airspace. The blurred boundaries.
- Cybersecurity in an integrated airspace. How civil-military cooperation counters the shadow threat.
- Is decentralized / distributed traffic management possible in an integrated airspace? The challenge of maximizing the flexible use of airspace.
- Impact of current and future information and communication technologies (ICT) on civil-military cooperation. New trends and opportunities.
- Civil-military cooperation for traffic management in pre-crisis and crisis time.
- From data sharing to decision making: how civil-military cooperation manages the peacetime air threat in congested airspace while minimizing the social impact.
- The rules governing civil-military cooperation on the common playing field called Space.
- International civil-military cooperation to ensure free access to space and protect space capabilities.
- Space Operations and Traffic Management (STM) integration with conventional airspace management. Challenges and opportunities.
- Space Situational/Domain Awareness (SSA/SDA) contribution to a safe airspace management. Challenges and opportunities.
- Space Surveillance & Tracking (SST) contribution to SSA & STM. Challenges and opportunities.
- Launch, range and re-entry operations from the STM perspective. International coordination needs. Challenges and opportunities.
- High Altitude Operations (HAO) and its integration with conventional airspace.
- New actors, new space threats. Regulation and attribution on space.
- Risk posed to aviation by uncontrolled space object re-entries.
- Space Threats & Operational Risk Management. Challenges and opportunities.
- Space debris management. Challenges and opportunities.
- Emerging satellites technologies (I) (spare). New applications for traffic management.
- Emerging satellites technologies (II). Small satellites.
- Emerging satellites technologies (III). Applications for UAS navigation & positioning.
- AI applications for space activities & STM. Opportunities