Theatre Slots Reservation
The Education Theatres slot selection is now OPEN.
To reserve a spot in one of the education theatres before 15 June 2023, you must be a paid exhibitor or sponsor. Learn more here about how to become an exhibitor or sponsor.
After 15 June, Theatre slot pricing will increase and be open to non-exhibiting companies.
Contact Paula Suarez and reserve your slot today!
REQUIRED RESERVATION INFORMATION:
- Organisation name
- Contact name
- Contact email
- Presentation name
- Speakers details (if known)
- Preferred theatre, date and slot
- Stand number
- Presentation abstract
Paid Exhibiting Companies have priority in booking preferred slots before 15 June. After this date, any remaining available slots will be open for booking by non-exhibiting companies.
The slots are assigned on a first come, first-served basis upon availability.
You are allowed to book only book 2 consecutive slots and up to 4 individual slots. If requesting slots in multiple theatres, please submit separate request submissions for each Theatre.
Once the booking process has been finalized, the Organizer will reach out to confirm your exact assigned slot.
Please note that the Organizer reserves the right to make last minute changes to the program and the slots allocation.
THEATRE SLOT PRICING:
|Pricing for exhibitors*||Pricing for non-exhibitors*|
|Before 15 June: € 600
After 15 June: € 725
|After 15 June only: € 3.000|
- Friday, 7 July: Deadline for submitting slots in Spotlight Stage, Innovation Arena, Integration Theatre, Space Theatre, Expodronica AAM / UAS Theatre and Civil-Military Cooperation Theatre.
- Monday, 7 August: Presentation titles and speaker names for all theatres due for inclusion in Congress App and website.
- Friday, 8 September: PowerPoint presentations and supporting documents for all theatres are due in pdf form for inclusion on our website (optional).*
- Monday, 25 September – Wednesday, 27 September: All Speakers are responsible for bringing their presentations 10 minutes prior to their assigned slot time.
Please reserve your slot by submitting the required information using the Theatre reservation form. No emails for slot request will be accepted.
For any questions, please contact Deborah Brice.